Monday 15 July 2013

MRI all for nothing - 74 days post-op


I had my MRI on tonight and, just like last year, I fell asleep in it. It is loud, claustrophobic and an unusual experience but I was still weary after a mate's 40th a couple of nights prior so off to sleep I went.

I don't think I have had any notable improvements in the hips, etc from the surgery and I am hoping that the MRI turns up some results that a CT-guided injection can sort out in my back.

If I can get out of this without the nervy pain down the outside of the pelvis, hips and thighs I’ll be happy.

Just ticking the boxes.


If you are reading this blog and have any thoughts or comments, good or bad, I would really appreciate it if you could add your comments after any of my posts. I feel like I am on my own with this and would love to hear from people in the same boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment